If you’d like to make a positive difference by supporting what we do, you can help us by:
- We are entirely run by volunteers.
- Your effort can make a real impact for others and the community at large.
- Connect with other like-minded people.
- It is an empowering and fun!
- We need your support to fund our initiatives throughout the year.
- 2023 Free Wellbeing seminars
- 2023 NSW Women’s Contribution Awards
- 2023: sports, multi- culture, mental health, environmental initiatives to come.
- 2022: Supported Stratefield’s Wellbeing Workshop; Supported NSW’s School Nurse Program; promote languange classes in primary schools
- Be part of this lively community of like-minded people who are compassionate about humanity, our community and our environment. Become empowered to make a positive difference.
- Member benefits include
- Free trial to all our regular sports and classes;
- discounted entries to our supported workshops and events;
- member-only social activities
- members-only vouchers
- We’d support other Not For Profit (NFP) Organisations through affiliation and collaboration. If you’d like to discuss, please contact our committee.
- We welcome working with government bodies and agencies on mutually aligned initiatives and community projects. If you are interested in exploring how to work with us, please contact our committee.
- Sponsorship: sponsor our projects/events/initiatives and on-going work.
- Partnership: we together formulate and collaborate on projects/events/initiatives in areas of our common interest.